Sunday, June 14, 2009

my 1st blog.. 14 June 2009

well, its actually not my 1st blog. i had been blogging a while, but tat was specially jz for my gf to read.. so its not considered public.. haha..

actually i m not a vy active blogger, jz tat lately there r some events which i personally would like to record for rememberance.

1st.. assignment..
Omg, really headache abt assignment. read for almost a week dy, but still dunno wat the heck is the proper procedure n calculations to design a hse. only a single storey 1 bedroom 1 toilet hse had made me hangwired.. wat is my future gonna be? but anyway, tis is the 1st hse i design, i din expect a gd result from it too, haha.. hope the unity of our group members could overcome tis prob la..

2nd.. the happy reunion of SRJK(C) Chung Kwo 6M yr 2000 students
wow.. ppl will b shocked when i tell them.. 'i m meeting my primary sch frens 2nite (12 June 09)'.. cant believe i still hav the opportunity to meet my primary sch classmates after so many yrs of separation. another shocking news is, there will b 25 ppl attending the reunion at pasta zanmai, mid valley. out of 48 students in my class, more than half of the class is attending.. our form teacher is also attending. wah... tat nite was the most memorable nite, cuz i had been chatting non stop for few hrs. after the dinner reunion, youngsters still hav our 2nd round at tmn midah old town kopitiam. well, i as the monitor of my class, i m assigned to send the teacher hm n reunite wit them after tat. the chatting gets wilder n wilder. i din expect so much topic to chat abt since v had been miscommunicating for 9 yrs. many memories flashed back. haha.. n there was tis gal, who is quite close to me in my primary sch days, rumoured to b fond of me. haha.. actually she din knew, tat i oso fond of her.. but jz, too small tat time, shy.. n oso, std 6, din thought of getting a couple so young too. keke.. n since sec sch, although she was in the same sec sch as me, v din chat dy. aiya... haha.. den i think most of us primary classmates could recall the story of me losing in a fight wit our class tall guy, zhe june, n finally i lost n was threw into a box used for collection of old newspapers.. haha.. hilarious past memories.. sometimes is weird, almost 10 of my primary sch classmates r in the same sec sch as i was, but v din really talk in sec sch until friday's reunion. really weird eh?

i noticed tat i m some1 who could only do 1 thing at a time.. my heart cant b used for 2 ppl at a time.. friday, since i had a reunion, so i will b bz-ing chatting wit my old frens n buddies, but cuz of tis, i 'dumped' my gf for the whole nite.. aihzzz.. watever la.. luckily i m good enuf to 'tam' her back..

well, cut the crap, i still need to continue my assignment. haiz.. hope my assignments will b easier in the coming days cuz i promised some1 to b her private tutor for chemistry.. haha.. (u know i m talking abt u if u r reading it).. n oso, i mz find time for my sing k activity. hope tis wed will b clear from hmworks n assignment.. yeah!! sing k on wed... sing k on wed... la la la la la....

photos from reunion... (P.S. i m not in every photo.. so u guys who din c me for a long time, guess which 1 is me. keke)




















No comments:

Post a Comment