Friday, June 19, 2009

futsal day.. 18 june 09..

2day i fully utilized my day.. i woke up by almost noon, (since last nite i slp quite late) n hav my breakfast after tat.. normally, my lazy bugs will come to me by now, cuz i m still in the mood to slp n i was feed wit a nice bowl of noodles. cant resist the snooze temptation. however, magnificently, i climb upstairs to my room n pick up a book on project management to study.. haha.. weird eh? but good effort nvr last long. i brought the book down to my R & R room n sit quietly on the couch n start reading.. 15 min is my limit.. i fall asleep after tat until my mum woke me up.. scolding me, 'tis is nt the way to study!!' since she was so serious in lecturing me, i better reform myself back to study mode. but after another 10 min, i cant tahan lagi.. but, i dun wan to slp wo, 无谓再中骂啦..

therefore, the only way is to find other stuff to do lo.. end up doing hmwork, but at least better than study, cuz i still need to move my finger muscle. studying is jz sitting down, n waiting to b visit by the sandman.. (for ur info, sandman is a character tat put dust in our eyes to let us fall asleep, according to western children tales.. keke..) now i realise, 3pm only start class actually is good compared to morning class. it seems tat i can concentrate more during tis time period..

ok la, dun talk too much crap.. so my class only last for 2 hrs 2day n after tat, sports time.. 1st, a session of ping pong in sch for an hour. den a little walk to the restaurants outside the campus for around 5 min++, den its futsal time.. 2day i brought my bro wit me, so definitely, he steal the limelight. haha.. undeniable, he is a better sportsman than me, he is creditable for his performance.. i m proud of him.. at least he inherit some of my talents.. haha.. jk la.. but really, i seldom praise him, until he is form 5, he is a better player than me in any sports. (last time v r ranked at the same level..) now since i m old dy, body doesnt function well, haha, so all the glamour will b taken by the younger 1 la..

futsal-ing for 2 hrs, i actually din feel any trace of tiredness.. mayb cuz i din really use up all my energy in the game.. really hope to play more next time.. 2day keep on sub only.. too many ppl playing.. hope after all the assignments had been completed, i could arrange a day full of sports activity. morn go for jog n gym exercises, noon go for badminton, eve can either choose basketball or swimming, at nite go for futsal.. or else, spending 1 day at tmn bukit cahaya is oso ok for me. cycling wit a bunch of frens n enjoy the fresh air outskirt from town.. haha..

anyway, done wit the fun activities, its back to reality. assignments r stacking up, n i sud b rushing it these few days. i seems to b alike wit one of my fren, lost direction in assignment. haha.. structural concrete design, y u caused me so much trouble? i din know how to even start in tis assignment. i disappoint my group members. haix.. i oso hope i can concentrate in my studies n other assignments although my relationship seems to hav a crack n i hav the responsibility to mend it.. lately my schedule is fully packed wit 'my' activities n it seems tat, i had not leave some free time for her.. i dun dare to admit tat i had done my part as a good bf.. all the promises i gave seems to b only nonsense.. but, i dunno whether did she feel tat i had already done my best to maintain our long distance relationship? its 200++ km away.. its hard for both of us.. i had my activities n hmwork, vy vy bz.. i dun wan to take busy as an excuse, but, could she bear my busy-ness, n understd my dilemma? it doesnt mean when there is conflict in opinion there muz b an arguement.. i jz wanna talk abt our prob.. i dun think my apology now will b accepted. for the past 3 weeks, since v started class, my daily activities had cause our relationship a miserable relationship. i knew it is unacceptable for gals. they will only blame guys n say, 'bz is an excuse'.. m i selfish? putting a priority in my activities, izzit the right thing to do? is tis a sign of 'the end'? u din pick up my call jz nw.. even chatting on msn had bcome boring than ever. it seems tat v had lost a common topic. hope tis prob is only temporary. i still hav a long storyline written abt us.. wat sud i do? i asked some opinion from frens.. the opposite sex always hav different opinion on relationship issues.. i made a choice.. i wont give up!! hope u will read tis..

end of a sad story, end of my daily report, end of futsal-ing 2day.. good luck to u, sin tat, for ur saturday competition.. hope 2day v can giv u an enuf warmup for the saturday match. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment