Sunday, April 18, 2010

mayb its time...

mayb its time for me to startup my own life, thus to continue writing in this blog instead of another 1.. some1 told me 2day, that she gone into my blog n c no updates. there are updates, jz nt in here..

mayb i shud giv up on another blog, throw those unhappiness aside, start a new page here, a page of my own life..

i might b emo occasionally, but lifes goes on, n no1 said it is wrong to b emo.. so here it is, after so many months, the 1st blog post i gonna post as a new chapter of my single-yet-nt-available life:

after weeks of restless nites due to assignments, the pressure, the hardwork, all had come to an end. it took me few days of slp to totally recover from the trauma, to recover from the tiredness.

despite all of these bz-ness, i still thought of u every nite, jz b4 i close my eyes..

to occupy my mind frm thinking nonsense, i dedicate myself to much different activities. vy much i m doing nw is reading n spend more time wit frens.. i read a book written by mitch albom - the 5 ppl u meet in heaven.. nice book.. it brings a message, telling every1 tat our everyday life on earth meant something nt only to ourselves, but to others as well. one affects another, n another affects another, it is a cycle, jz v dun noticed it.. the concept of heaven of the author is much acceptable, bcuz heaven shud b place where ppl after death shud find the meaning of their life, n then, return to where they initially belong, HOME... death isnt the end, it is jz a beginning of a new environment. sometimes, v jz cant determined when is the end n when is the beginning.

the finals r coming in another 2 weeks. hav to start study by 2mr.. 2nite, i will hav to rest well. hope i can do things according to plan.. at least nt alter too much frm schedule...

this coming week is another full pack activity week.. sing k... futsal... hiking perhaps?? oh ya.. baking session by this weekend.. looking fwd to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment