Friday, November 27, 2009

dilemma.. anger.. down.. inenergetic.. loss of motivation

a funny question jz pop up on me.. how u count a group of ppl as a gang? by its number? does 4 ppl makes a gang? how bout 10? guess what.. i think i shud had fail my maths, cuz to my latest acknowledgement, 4 ppl is considered as a gang whilst 10 doesnt..

to those who knew me well.. jz a personal ques.. m i some1 who u can trust? for any chances, what kinda things which r against humanity n morality i can possibly do? rob? rape? slandering? cheating others for money or for the benefit of myself? pls do leave me some comments if u guys read it. i jz wanna know what kinda personality i had in ur eyes..

i believe when u truly love some1, u jz wan him/her to b happy. same goes to me.

some of the criteria which i think it represents the symptom of loving some1: (h/h denotes him/her)
a) respect h/h
b) u will b willing to protect h/h no matter at what so ever stakes, even sacrification is meant to take place
c) u jz wan h/h to b happy
d) gives the chance for h/h to learn in making decisions, to think for themselves, judge for themselves on what is right n what is wrong
e) to b true to h/h
f) lastly, never ever disrespect the final decisions they made despite the decisions are wrong based on ur point of view

i seldom open up lecture sessions. well, a free lecture jz nw for 35 min. i will nvr 4get what i had discuss 2day in the lecture. i disobey my rule of thumb.. i jz spill out my unhappiness to spoil ones feeling.. but what if what i said had been right? it was common sense which taught me what to do.. m i too rational? or shud i b jz irrational for once?

2 comments:

  1. towards me, of coz u r someone to be trusted =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for my opinion, i think you wouldn't do anything against humanity n morality. You are honest to people and maybe honest sometimes leads to misunderstanding which may affect friendship/relationship .. anyway,just giving my 2cents=)

    ReplyDelete