Wednesday, April 21, 2010

no emo day..

its mum's bthday 2day, bought a cake for her.. its mocha almond. planned to make a fool of her 2nite, since it is her bthday, its only once a yr, i think she wont mind.

besides cake-shopping for the day, went to sing k wit bro. only 2 persons singing for 3 hrs. plenty of fun, voice bcame coarse nw. how manly! haha

i asked my bro recorded a video of me singing. recorded 2 songs, which only 1 of them quite satisfy me. although so, i still nt hav the courage to post it on9. haha.. the recordings r actually jz for fun, n in the meantime, replay myself on video to c how m i performing. the only comment to myself is, there r much more space of improvement..

gone back to sec sch 2day, saw those scouts, really missed my sec sch days.. after class, 'jom, minum teh!' 'jom, makan!' 'jom, da bo (play basketball)!' n 'blowing water' sessions r really enjoying although it is quite a waste of time.. within our gang, no regards of scout gang, or 5s1 gang, there is always chat topic btween us, n for hrs n hrs v can chat, jz by the mamak, or mayb in the canteen. i hanged out wit scout gang more often, which creates a stronger bond btween me n them.

observing those students, recalled myself of being a sec student once. full of tuitions, yet, i think i had more fun last time than nw.. at least, i wont feel so pressure in studies, n relationship matters. definitely, i also enjoying my life nw.. jz love it when i hav full freedom in where i can go, n wat i can do. keke..

i think its almost time my mum will b arriving home, so better prepare lo.. next few weeks, its bro bthday.. my family is full wit april n may babies, only me, the odd one, in november. haha. mum n youngest bro r april babies, while young bro n dad r may babies.. will update some of my recent photos when i hav the time.. especially wit my current new n short hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment