Thursday, July 9, 2009

nt enuf slp everyday.. 9/7/09

yesterday only slept for 4 hrs.. tired... cause me to slp in structural conc. design class for the whole lesson.. 2 hrs le.. once in class slp till class ends.. gg.. mz get back to healthy lifestyle. dandruffs r flooding my hair, hair r falling, all bcuz of nt enuf slumber, inbalance hormone dy.. (according to a book la..) i miss the healthy me...
anyway, i m finally determined to cut my hair 2 days ago.. tis time, short but wit a little style.. keke.. mayb nt so nice on pic, hehe, but i love my hairstyle tis time, shorter, tidy, easier to manage etc etc.. (lots of advantages), but wit style, nt NOOB hair.. n oso, my ear ring seems to b more obvious n shinier now.. haha.. really prefer it..







study life is getting tougher.. my upcoming list of events:

1) 13/7 - pass up constr. tech assignment, presentation, EE lab report, fluid test n lab session commencing
2) 15/7 - practical for geotech assignment
3) 17/7 - geotech test

tats all for week 7... n more events r lining up for week 8 n 9.. if nt mistaken, most of the test will commence during tis duration.. wit an occupied schedule lik tis, it seems to b impossible for me to get back on a healthy lifestyle track..

No comments:

Post a Comment