Wednesday, July 1, 2009

AGM day.. 1/7

Guess what? i m a sports club member but i m absent for my AGM for 2 yrs dy.. (it means tat i din even present once throughout my whole uni life).. for watever reasons which stayed unknown to me, i attended the 1st aid society AGM 2day. i m nt even a member! lol.. anyway, since my fren is to be nominated 2day, i better go n support him.. he had been nominated twice, for chairperson and also secretary.. unfortunately, the number of votes is decisive.. it is destined he had to b the vice secretary, which apparently it might b a tasking post. haha.. sry la jj, accidentally voted u for secretary.. right after the AGM, i felt tat it was a CWOT for me staying there till 3.15pm. (i looked at the time throughout the meeting.. haha..) mayb cuz it is not really my club, so i din hav the passion for it, n most of the ppl present there r strangers to me.. really dunno y i m being talked into attending it, might be the tempting refreshments attracted my taste buds, n therefore blindfold my rationalilty.. rofl.. blur..

2day i took june to kl sentral by lrt.. v hop up at wangsa maju station, which is crowded as i expected. although i expected it, i m still frustrated wit the crowd bcuz it is really absurd for every1 to b there queuing up until the whole platform is full of ppl.. unfortunately, as my habit conquers me, i 4got to take photos of how worse the situation was. in addition, my stomach had serious issues tat time, so i only could concentrate on my stomach rather to photographing. at least v arent late for the shuttle to kampar.. the train at kl sentral departed at 9am, v arrived by 8.40am.. good timing.. hehe.. i staggered at kl sentral till the train was off, only until 9.15am, i walked slowly to take the lrt back to wangsa maju.. my class commence at 11am, no point arriving at sch tat early.. it only takes approx. 30 min to reach wangsa maju from kl sentral..

it seems lik pointless writing here.. haha.. well, done another part of writing on my assignment, around 3 more subtopics to go.. if i aimed 1 topic for a day, i will b free in 3 more days.. but the freedom is only temporary.. haiz.. my 1st n 2nd lab session is on next week.. 3rd on the following week.. 4th n last lab session will b on 2 weeks from the 3rd 1.. gosh..

getting a taste of muscle cramming after the long distance run yesterday after futsal.. n oso the long distance walk 2day.. for nth, had to walk to tarc admin block.. haha.. all bcuz of the flaw rule of tarc.. jj's car kena clamp 2day.. to unlock it, had to go to the bursary n pay the fine, then wait for the security guard dept to unlock it.. walking to n fro from utar to tarc admin block already is tiring. since my car parked outside, i still hav to walk there after i settled all my matters in utar.. causes me to b almost knocked out while driving back hm.. i was in half-conscious, half slp condition.. lucky to b still alive.. i slp immediately upon reaching hm for 2 hrs.. paradise...

i jz love to slp..

No comments:

Post a Comment