Sunday, July 19, 2009

charity starts at..... Chicken Run?? 19/7/09

when was the last time i updated my blog? unknown.. haha...

i get to c Man Utd in action last friday.. although it was jz only a training session for them to b prepared for Malaysia national team, but i m already satisfied cuz it is nt an everyday thing to c almost the whole MU squad in Malaysia.. (even though i m a liverpool fan).. Van der Sar, Kuzczak, Foster, Ferdinand, Brown, Neville, Evra, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Nani, Andersson, O'Shea, Rooney, Berbatov..... n oso OWEN!!! Yeah! happy enuf to c them even though they r far from me.. my fren took tis pic wit his digicam.. this shows how important a digicam is.. hope to get my 1 in the coming yrs, or else i would b missing plenty of chances to snap down memorable moments..




tat day was tiring.. getting around wit the crowd, packing wit them in the lrt n definitely, a few distance of walking r unavoidable.. makes me tired. probably cuz lack of the fresh air in the lrt.. n wat is worse is the air conditioning system in the lrt.. i sweated a lot during the whole trip back from bkt jalil.. lrt sucks!! i missed the chance to take a pic on how crowded the situation is. or in other words, actually i DO NOT hav the chance to even take out my phone.. lol.. so, another boring blog without any photo.. (pls bear wit me.. hehe..)

2 consecutive days of exercising.. healthy?? tiring actually.. haha.. futsal yesterday morn, basketball in the eve, n early in the morn 2day for the charity run.. at least i get the cert.. haha.. but my name is not on it yet.. nvm la, watever.. v run for the sake of doing charity.. a round of applause to UTARians who ran 2day..


let me c.. wat to update? oh ya, lately there r plenty of frens celebrating their bthday.. every1 is growing up now, 21 yrs old.. i hav to wait for a few months more to step into their side of the world..

bz-iest week had already past. it did nt gone well for me.. careless mistakes in test.. i m too cocky b4 the test mayb.. din expect such ques will b asked in the test.. haix... anyway, it's past tense..

2mr morn basketball session, 8am at ktar.. wake early again.. but my passion for sports encourage me to go.. nth i can do.. wakaka...

wait till i collected some photos from my fren for 2day's marathon, then i could share it on my blog here.. 敬请期待...
new update photos:
b4 the run... energetic me.. zzz..

the eggs which v hav to hold along the run n dun drop it, or else.....

after the run.. me n kuak..

me n my cert.. no 31...

V(*v*)V .... peace...

大合照

wit the times sq cosmo park mascot..

2nd shot... v r mascot bullies!


the act of depressed...

being step... haix.. jz nw bully mascot, now ppl bully me... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment