Tuesday, November 17, 2009

happy bthday...... last week...

last fri i officially entered the adult world.. 21 yrs old, it's where every1 is legally independent.. Although so, i still think i hav much space of improvement in terms of my thoughts and attitude to reach the maturity at 21. gambateh!

Anyways, thx to all my buddies who celebrated my bthday wit me.. what a surprise.. i really gt shocked when every1 was there awaiting for my appearance.. thx for the meal too.. i really appreciated it, to every1 there by that day, my sincere gratitude to u guys n gals.. too bad i haven receive all photos taken on that day, so photos will b coming up right after i had it in my com.. thx to 'lao su' too for being the cameraman on that nite..

thx to my aunts too n definitely, parents n brothers.. simple celeb, warmth bthday.. so.. what i hav for myself for this bthday.. jz bought it 2day.. keke.. hav a look.. my 1ST FUTSAL BOOTS.. serious issue.. when i decided to buy it, it is when i decided to start to play futsal seriously, nt only for a hobby, but to improve in this field of sport.. i wont giv up on basketball too, as it keeps my reflexes flexible n fast..

here goes my total-90!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment