Wednesday, October 28, 2009

jz some recent updates

normal life, normal work, abnormal appetite.. dunno y, had been hungry often nowadays. 第二度发育? haha.. hope so, cuz i m so short.. wish to grow taller.. at least let me reach 175cm or 180cm, pls...

worklife is nt as ez as i thought. it is hard to communicate wit my colleagues, especially they r much older than me. i cant even look for a common topic wit them, until 2day.. one of my colleagues is a football fanatic of MU, at least i can speak ball language wit him, so it colour up my dull office hours.

2mr back to work, will b printing plans again.. my superior said i can start on design work next week, looking fwd to tat day..

friday hoel finally ajak to sing k.. haha.. much glad to hear a sing k kaki asking to sing k, meets my desire..

unknowingly.. it is already end of oct n well, to b exact, 2day is 28 of oct.. in 2 weeks or more, i will b officially 21 yrs old. happy bthday to me in advance.. lonely bthday again tis yr.. i dun think i had frens who will pay attention to my bthday.. even my galfren is also unable to b wit me on my bthday.. had a little disappointed to hear from her tat she cant join me on my day, but tats the fact, i jz had to accept the ugly truth.. the only ones who will celebrate for me will b jz my family members.. grow up justin! there aint no1 celebrating ur bthday after u've grown up, so be it!

actually, wat i really wan for bthday.. is to hav some1 special celebrate wit me..

1 comment: