Wednesday, September 23, 2009

the end of 23 sept 09

how would i expect that the subject i had confidence the most, disappoints me the most.. jz lik the chinese saying, 希望越大,失望越大.. but for my case, 信心越大,失望更大.. i really aim to score well in this subject so i can manage to rise my gpa points.. mana tau... zzz.. T.T.. sob..

it's nt the ques that is hard.. i m the culprit for this mis-scoring.. i did the paper too slow, causing me to get anxious when time runs out, n therefore silly mistakes appear. who to blame? still me la of course.. last nite only slept 2 hrs, although lack of snooze isnt my intention. blame my insomnia..

so for now, i jz hav to dare for the greatest challenge for all CI students, which is to aim a better grade for structural concrete design. i let down on my fluid paper, geo paper, its payback time.. time to giv 1 last shot, n this shot will b the playmaker by giving me a success.. ibaratkan dengan the vy last sperm which is injecting from the bounds of a pinnes right to the inner of a vagina, but only this vy last sperm reacts wit the ovum which jz happened to bloom. (wow.. crapping..)

having a bad exam is making me moody. so? relax.. hav a movie, hav a walk at the mall.. i watched G force.. quite ok movie for entertaining kids or mayb adults full wit kids fantasy. then ate sushi king (2 days in a row), followed by walking psr mlm at connaught, ate lots of things, jz trying to do something which might cheer myself up. (definitely all the above activities wont b a solo 1). all efforts seems fruitless.. so i think i better hav a gd nite slp later..

pls, i m begging u my nose-blockage virus, spare me for a nite, let me hav a gd nite slp..

No comments:

Post a Comment