Saturday, August 8, 2009

wat is wrong wit the world??

wednesday (5/8/09), i fetch june to kl sentral as tat is the stop where ktm will depart to kampar. a trip to kampar is even convenient now wit the ktm service. leave early in the morn to avoid traffic congestion. since we arrived earlier than expected, we had our breakfast at mcd. while waiting for my food at the cashier, funny thing, i notice there is something extraordinary on the items in my receipt. take a look



funny huh?? haha.. if it's blur on the screen, let me jz tell u wat it wrote. coffee price is RM 3.10 while 1 sausage McMuffin is RM 0.90.. lol.. although the total price does not make any difference, but it's still something which i would like to point out, as this is the 1st time i noticed such unusual phenomenon.

the sad thing abt kl sentral is tat, i m nt familiar wit tat place n i had to park inside the building. according to my dad, there is an open carpark which the parking fee is much cheaper compared to wat they charge if u park in kl sentral. Guess wat.. RM 4 for the 1st hr of parking, RM 3 for every subsequent hour.. wat a good way to encourage the public to use public transport instead of driving there... i only parked for 1 hr n 15 min, n there goes my RM 7.. insane parking rate.. luckily i din lost my parking ticket. i cant imagine wat is the price to pay if i lost it..

on the way back, i notice tat the air quality tat day is bad, real bad. i took some snapshots.. tell me wat the hack happen to the world?? y pollution is tat worse? wat would our world bcome in the future?? can any1 hav more awareness on environmental issues? STOP HAZING OUR AIR!!





i admit my daily habits r nt enviromental friendly. my habits bring more disaster to the environment more than protecting it.. LOL.. haix.. it seems tat sch education is already nt an alternative to counter tis severe problem.. every action v r doing now, actually affects the lifestyle of our next generation. think twice b4 littering OK?? start saving the environment by stop littering. a simple action might jz save the world..

at nite, i decided to giv a chance to the malaysia's public transport to offer me their service. since my car is in a bad condition, its better nt to drive. so i gone to mid valley by taking the public transport. Ok la, save some fuel, reduce some toxic gas emission, save my fuel expenses too.. i decided to 1st take a bus to leisure mall, then transit to tasik selatan ktm station, finally take the train to mid valley. i leave my hse by 6.15pm, i arrive mid valley by 7.45.. OMG!!! btw, i m attending a bthday party of my foundation classmate, in the meantime, hav a little gathering wit other ex-classmates.. the public transport system SUCKS!! now i understd y my brother is so fed up wit taking public transport, especially bus.. i personally think tat the bus coordinating system is bad, but wat is even worse than the bus is KTM!! MCB.. in such an era, the ktm is to be described as the slowest automotive machine i ever seen. its lik a snail crawling among a bunch of rabbits. its not me who like to b complaining all the time, but the public transport mz b convenient n fast to attract more ppl to use the public transport.

some snapshots at the dinner





din gt the chance to take photos wit every1.. but anyway, happy bthday to hao.. he vy daring, kiss her gf in front of every1.. i envy ur courage.. haha.. u gave a memorable moment to sher ryn dy..

end of wednesday... the pain on my thumb is still there till 2day, (saturday, 8/8/09).. makes no difference to me now. get used to it dy.. so eventhough is risky by making it even more serious, i still make up my mind to play basketball jz nw.. haha.. the things i do for sports.. injured my ribs in 2day's game.. i think i need to attend a course on 'how to avoid getting injured in sports?'..

gone to psr mlm jz nw. bought a packet of soya bean milk.. walao yeh!! 'jia liao' inside my drinks.. almost finish everything only c dao.. shit! hope wont food poisoning la..

bz life... my to-do list is full of events n assignments to do, everything seems to jam up in tis coming week.. 2day is a day where i could really relax, but 2mr is another working day for me. the difference btween students n those who r in the workforce r, students usually work 7 days per week, but general staffs dont. but still, i enjoy my study life, its nt tat pressure-ing compared to working. time is flexible for much activities. drink tea, sing k, movie, futsal-ing, outing, clubbing etc...... 2 more yrs to go until i graduate, no chance to experience such study life dy after tat.. LETS LIVE TO THE FULLEST!!



a cat slping on a chair in UTAR cafeteria.. snap it for fun.. keke..

No comments:

Post a Comment